Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 1 x Cover chiles with hot water. Let stand till softened, about 30
- Â Â Min, 2.rain. Strain liquid, reserve. Remove stems, seeds and
- Â Â Membranes from chilies. 3.Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in a
- 2 quart Saucepan till onion is tender. 4.Stir in chilies 2 c. of the
- Â Â Reserved liquid and the remaining ingredients. 5.Heat to boiling, reduce
- Â Â Heat Simmer, uncovered, 20 min, cold. 6.Pour into a food processor
- Â Â Workbowl fitted with steel blade or possibly into a blender container, cover and
- Â Â Process till smooth.
- Â Â Makes about 2 1/2 c. sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 28g|
|Calories from Fat 34||47%|
|Total Fat 3.79g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.0g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|