Cost per recipe $0.56 view details
- Combine the above ingredients to make a dough. wrap in a towel and let sit for 30 min. [start the sauce heating...]
- After the 30 min, [start the water boiling] divide the dough in half and roll out each half, allowing the first sheet of pasta to sit while rolling out the second.
- When the sheets are dryish, cut according to how you like your pasta.
- The pasta maker recommends rolling, and folding in half before rerolling.
- after rolling you are supposed to sprinkle some flour betwixt the two halves. If you create a dry sufficient dough, then you don't need to do this.
- in fact, the first time through the rollers, my dough is pretty crumbly at the edges, but a few more passes makes the dough much more workable.
- Cook for about 2 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 147g|
|Calories from Fat 47||14%|
|Total Fat 5.38g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.75g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 60.81g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|