Cost per recipe $1.32 view details
- 1 kg flour
- Â Â good healthy pinch salt
- 4 Large eggs made up to 400ml with saffron water (water infused with a few strands of saffron then strained)
- Sieve the flour into a food processor bowl.
- Add in the salt.
- Switch on to medium speed and slowly pour in the saffron and egg mix.
- When the mix comes together as a dough place it on a clean work surface and knead for 510 min till smooth.
- Leave to rest for 1 hour.
- To to get the best possible result the dough must be rolled several times through a pasta machine folding each time.
- Once it is rolled out to the correct thickness and cosnistency it can be used as it is for ravioli or possibly cannelloni.
- If you want to make spaghetti or possibly other types of pasta you need the required cutter attatchments.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1000g|
|Calories from Fat 82||2%|
|Total Fat 9.8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 763.1g||203%|
|Dietary Fiber 27.0g||90%|