Cost per recipe $2.23 view details
- 1 1/2 c. crushed graham crackers (8 full sized graham crackers)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. liquid Butter buds
- Crush the graham crackers by placing squares on a piece of wax paper and rolling over them with a rolling pin. Place all the ingredients and mix with a fork till moistened. Press into a pie pan which has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
- Yields: 1 (8" to 9") crust (8 servings).
- Per Serving: 1 g fat; 44 calories; 1.13 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 5.6 g carbohydrates; 14.5 mg sodium.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 401g|
|Calories from Fat 471||27%|
|Total Fat 52.76g||66%|
|Saturated Fat 16.48g||66%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 295.63g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g||40%|