Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- Put flour on a pastry board and make awell in the center. Break the Large eggs into well; beat with a fork. Draw some flour from inner rim of well over Large eggs, beating constantly. Keep adding flour a little at a time till you have a soft dough. Put dough aside. With a pastry scraper, remove bits and pcs of dough attached to board.
- Lightly flour board and your hands. Knead dough 10 to 12 min, adding flour a little at a time till dough is smooth and pliable. Insert a finger into center of dough. If it comes out almost dry, dough is ready for pasta machine. If dough is sticky, knead it a little longer adding more flour.
- Cut an egg-size piece from dough. Wrap remaining dough in a cloth towel to prevent it from drying. Set rollers of pasta machine at their widest setting. Flatten small piece of dough, dust with flour and mix in half.
- Run it through pasta machine. Repeat this step 5 to 8 times till dough is smooth and not sticky. Change notch of pasta machine to the next setting and run dough through once without folding. Keep changing setting and working pasta sheet through machine till pasta reaches desired thickness.
- A good thickness for general use is about 1/16 inch. Sprinkle dough with flour between rollings if it is sticky.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 107g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 39||13%|
|Total Fat 4.36g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.26g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.94g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|