This is a Weight Watchers 8 PointsPlus+ Recipe.
This is an easy and healthy barbecued salmon recipe with nectarine salsa.
Cost per serving $3.21 view details
- 4 (4 to 5 oz) skinless salmon filets, about 1" thick
- 3 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 nectarines, pitted and chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- Lemon wedges
- 1. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Lightly sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place 2 tbsp of the barbecue sauce in a small bowl and brush on both sides of salmon.
- 2. For charcoal grill, cook salmon on greased grill rack directly over medium hot coals for 8 to 12 minutes or until salmon flakes when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through grilling. (For gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place salmon on greased grill rack over medium heat. Cover and grill as above.).
- 3. For nectarine salsa:
- In a medium size bowl combine nectarines, blueberries, pecans and the remaining 1 tbsp barbecue sauce. Season with salt. Serve salmon with salsa and lemon wedges.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 242g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 179||50%|
|Total Fat 20.07g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 4.15g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.61g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|