Cost per serving $1.52 view details
- 12 ounce lean tender beef (tenderloin filet or possibly rump)
- Â Â salt and pepper season to taste
- 2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp. dry sherry or possibly brandy
- 6 x baby lamb chops boned trimmed
- 1 x garlic clove mashed
- 3 x spicy sausages
- 1 lrg boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. olive or possibly vegetable oil
- Â Â lemon pepper season to taste
- 6 sm bay leaves
- 6 x button mushrooms (champignons)
- 6 lrg cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter or possibly oil
- Cut the beef into 1-inch cubes. In a shallow bowl, mix the salt and pepper, soy sauce, sugar and sherry. Add in the beef cubes and marinate for 20 min. Rub the lamb cutlets with garlic and set aside. Cut the sausages in halves and set aside.
- Cut the chicken crosswise into 6 pcs and rub with oil, then sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- When the beef has been marinated, thread all the meats alternately on oiled metal skewers, adding a bay leaf, mushroom and tomato to each. Brush the kabobs with melted butter and cook on a barbecue grill, turning frequently, till done.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 248g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 155||63%|
|Total Fat 17.28g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 6.46g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.54g|
|Total Carbs 8.78g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|