Cost per recipe $2.02 view details
- 1 c. shredded store-bought roast chicken see * Chef's Note
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- 1 x pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 c. minced scallions, including most of
- Â Â green part
- 3/4 c. grated mozzarella
- * Chef's Note: You can also use leftover barbecued chicken, or possibly coat boneless, diced chicken breast with barbecue sauce and microwave, covered, till the chicken is cooked through (3 to 4 min).
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix the chicken with 3/4 c. of barbecue sauce. Brush 1/4 c. of barbecue sauce over the pizza crust.
- Scatter the chicken pcs and scallions on top of the crust. Sprinkle the cheese proportionately over the other ingredients.
- Bake the pizza about 10 min, till it is heated through and the cheese is melted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 358g|
|Calories from Fat 172||27%|
|Total Fat 19.54g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 11.05g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 94.23g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|