Cost per recipe $14.29 view details
- 2 x boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch
- Â Â slices
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. CRISCO Oil
- 1 med red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 c. thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 c. hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 x 12 inch pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 c. grated smoked Gouda or possibly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 450 F. Cover baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Rinse chicken. Pat dry. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper.
- Heat Crisco Oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add in chicken. Saute/fry 2 min, or possibly till exterior is no longer pink. Remove chicken from pan with slotted spoon. Add in onion and mushrooms to pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. salt. Saute/fry 3 min, or possibly till onion is translucent/soft. Remove pan from heat.
- Return chicken to pan. Stir barbecue sauce into chicken and vegetables. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Arrange half of cheese on pizza crust. Top with chicken mix. Top chicken with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450 F for 10 to 12 min, or possibly till crust is crisp and cheese melts. Let stand 3 min before cutting. Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 799g|
|Calories from Fat 1494||68%|
|Total Fat 169.73g||212%|
|Saturated Fat 92.59g||370%|
|Trans Fat 12.86g|
|Total Carbs 22.46g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|