Cost per serving $1.01 view details
- Â Â Pizza dough for 14-in pizza
- 1 c. Barbecue sauce
- 2 c. Cut-up boneless cooked chicken or possibly turkey
- 1 sm Onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 x Green pepper, cut into small pcs
- Â Â (optional) several cut-up green olives
- 1/4 lb Mild cheese such as mozzarella, shredded
- Â Â Herbs such as oregano, basil cilantro
- Prepare unbaked pizza crust as for conventional pizza, spread with the barbecue sauce, distribute the chicken pcs and vegetables on it, top with the cheese and then the herbs (more or possibly less according to your tastes). Bake as appropriate for the pizza crust recipe used
- (probably at 425 degrees F for 18-20 min).
- As adapted from a few sources by Joan MacDiarmid.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 227g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 395||67%|
|Total Fat 44.64g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 23.97g||96%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.07g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|