Cost per recipe $1.56 view details
- 2 1/2 pound of country style ribs
- Barbecue seasonings or possibly pepper, salt, paprika
- 1 c. Heinz barbecue sauce (hickory smoke) thick and rich
- 1/2 onion, optional sliced over meat for flavor
- Wash ribs, season with barbecue seasoning, put in baking pan, cover with aluminum foil. Cook 1 hour at 375 degrees then remove foil. Spread barbecue sauce over meat. Continue to cook about 15 min till sauce bakes in.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 299g|
|Calories from Fat 5||3%|
|Total Fat 0.57g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.72g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|