Cost per serving $2.10 view details
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lrg boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 c. hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 7 ounce smoked Gouda cheese, coarsely shredded
- 1 x 16-oz Boboli (baked cheese pizza crust)
- 3/4 c. thinly sliced red onion
- 1 x green onion, minced
- Position rack in center of oven. Place large baking sheet on rack and preheat oven to 4500F. for 30 min. Heat extra virgin olive oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add in chicken to skillet and saute/fry till just cooked through, about 5 min per side. Transfer chicken to plate; let rest 5 min. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/3 inch-wide slices. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to medium bowl.Toss with 1/4 c. barbecue sauce. Spread half of cheese on Boboli.
- Arrange chicken slices on Boboli, spacing proportionately. Spoon any remaining barbecue sauce from bowl over. Sprinkle red onion over chicken. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 c. barbecue sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese and green onion over. Transfer pizza to warm baking sheet. Bake till bottom of crust is crisp and cheese on top melts, about 14 min. Let pizza stand 5 min.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 166g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 238||64%|
|Total Fat 26.84g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 11.52g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 4.18g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|