From Fix It & Forget It Big Cookbook
Makes 12 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6.5-8.5 hours
Ideal slow cooker size: 4 qt
Servings: 12 Servings
Cost per serving $1.54 view details
- 3 lb boneless chuck roast
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 small onion, chopped I used 1/2 cup white onion
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard I used a Honey Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1. Cut roast into quarters. Place in greased slow cooker. I didn't grease my crock pot. I also didn't cut my roast into quarters because there were bones in the way.
- 2. Combine barbecue sauce, preserves, green peppers, onion, mustard, and brown sugar. Pour over roast.
- 3. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours. Remove roast and slice thinly. Return to slow cooker. Stir gently.
- 4. Cover. Cook 20-30 minutes.
- 5. Serve beef and sauce on rolls.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 172||50%|
|Total Fat 19.07g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7.53g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.46g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|