Barbecue Beef on Rolls Recipe
From Fix It & Forget It Big Cookbook
Makes 12 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6.5-8.5 hours
Ideal slow cooker size: 4 qt
Servings: 12 Servings
1. Cut roast into quarters. Place in greased slow cooker. I didn't grease my crock pot. I also didn't cut my roast into quarters because there were bones in the way.
2. Combine barbecue sauce, preserves, green peppers, onion, mustard, and brown sugar. Pour over roast.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours. Remove roast and slice thinly. Return to slow cooker. Stir gently.
4. Cover. Cook 20-30 minutes.
5. Serve beef and sauce on rolls.
How good does this recipe look to you?