Cost per recipe $1.19 view details
- 1/2 - 1 whole onion (depends on size)
- 1/2 - 2/3 c. tomato soup (some water)
- 1 - 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Bacon grease
- Saute/fry onion in bacon grease. Add in soup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and mustard. Simmer awhile on low heat.
- This sauce can be used with wieners (whole, small pcs, or possibly chunks).
- A good all-around sauce, has many uses. Yummy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 273g|
|Calories from Fat 9||4%|
|Total Fat 1.07g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 58.07g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|