These are a little fiddly to make but are cute little treats to dish out for a dinner party.
The pie base is made out of almonds and dates, so is a healthier kind of fat to your usual biscuit and butter base. But you must keep these chilled under just ready to serve as the base melts quite quickly ;-)
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 300g Greek yogurt
- 250g ground almonds
- 150g dates
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Some dark chocolate shavings
- Whizz the dates and almonds in a food processor to a sticky paste.
- Line a muffin tray with clingfilm and press the paste in to line 9 holes. Cover and put in the freezer for half an hour.
- Pour the yogurt into a large bowl with the sugar on top. Sit in the fridge.
- Remove the muffin tray from the freezer and put a couple of banana slices into the base of each.
- Gently mix the sugar into the yogurt then spoon into each pie.
- Top with another banana slice and some chocolate shavings.
- Serve straight away or leave in the fridge until just ready to serve.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 73g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||37%|
|Total Fat 6.63g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.13g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.66g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|