Cost per recipe $8.47 view details
- pounds beef round sirloin tip center steaks, cut 1 inch thick or beef shoulder top blade steaks (flat iron)
- cup regular or low-sodium teriyaki sauce, divided
- tablespoons fresh lime juice
- teaspoons red curry powder
- package (7 ounces) dried rice noodles
- cup thinly sliced red bell pepper strips
- cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- cup thinly sliced green onion strips (3 x 1/8-inch strips)
- Black pepper
- 1. Cut beef steak crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Place in shallow glass dish. Add 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- 2. Combine remaining 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, lime juice and curry powder in small bowl. Set aside.
- 3. Prepare rice noodles according to package directions for stir-fry; drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- 4. Meanwhile spray nonstick wok or large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from wok. Repeat with remaining beef. If necessary, re-spray skillet with cooking spray. Add bell pepper to wok; stir-fry 30 to 60 seconds or until crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
- 5. Add teriyaki sauce mixture to wok; bring to a boil. Add rice noodles, basil, 1/2 of green onions, bell pepper and beef; cook and carefully stir until heated through. Season with black pepper, as desired. Garnish with remaining green onions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 603g|
|Calories from Fat 624||62%|
|Total Fat 69.25g||87%|
|Saturated Fat 27.69g||111%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.44g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|