Cost per recipe $9.95 view details
- 1 (14 ounce.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk (not evaporated lowfat milk)
- 1/2 c. dairy lowfat sour cream
- 6 tbsp. ReaLemon lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 c. unsifted flour
- 3/4 c. minced nuts
- 3 med. bananas, sliced
- 1 (1 ounce.) sq. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 (8 ounce.) can sliced pineapple, liquid removed & cut in half
- Maraschino cherries & nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare filling: In medium mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed lowfat milk, lowfat sour cream, 1/4 c. ReaLemon and vanilla; mix well. Chill.
- In large mixer bowl, beat 1/2 c. butter and sugar till fluffy; add in flour and 3/4 c. nuts. Mix well.
- On lightly greased pizza pan or possibly baking sheet, press dough into 12 inch circle forming rim around edge. Prick with fork. Bake crust 10-12 min or possibly till golden. Cold.
- Arrange 2 sliced bananas on cooled crust. Spoon filling proportionately over bananas. Dip remaining banana slices in remaining 2 Tbsp. ReaLemon; arrange on top along with pineapple, cherries and additional nuts.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, heat chocolate with 1 Tbsp. butter; drizzle over pie. Refrigeratethoroughly. Chill leftovers. Makes 1 (12 inch) pie. Serves 6-8.
- Tip: Crust and filling can be made in advance and held till ready to assemble. Cover crust and store at room temperature; store filling in refrigerator till ready to use.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1668g|
|Calories from Fat 2104||45%|
|Total Fat 242.75g||303%|
|Saturated Fat 124.93g||500%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 591.32g||158%|
|Dietary Fiber 25.7g||86%|