Cost per serving $0.41 view details
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- 2 large eggs.
- 2 large bananas, ripe, mashed.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans/walnuts.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Cream butter and sugar with an electric hand-held mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add bananas and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture, alternating with the sour milk or buttermilk.
- Stir until dry ingredients are moistened then slowly stir in chopped nuts.
- Spoon banana muffin batter into prepared muffin cups or liners.
- Bake at 400Â°F for about 15-20 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.
- Take out the trey from oven to the rack & cool for 2min.
- Then Carefully take out your Muffins out of the trey, then leave them to cool on the rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 73g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||36%|
|Total Fat 10.47g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5.31g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.32g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|