Cost per recipe $4.48 view details
- 1 c. Water
- 2/3 c. Mashed bananas, very ripe, abt 2 med
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine, soft
- 2 x Egg whites
- 4 c. Flour, bread
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Yeast, (regular or possibly bread)
- 2/3 c. Macadamia nuts, minced
- 1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
- 2. Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
- 3. Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
- 4. Select bread type: Press select till the number 8 is displayed (Sweet Bread cycle).
- 5. Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hrs indicated.
- 6. Add in mix-ins when bread machine beeps, about 32 min after starting.
- Rapid cycle not recommended. Do not use the delay bake option for this recipe.
- I used pecans instead of macadamia nuts & it worked out ok.
- This recipe came right to the glass when done, but it turned out ok.
- NOTES : The bananas have to be*very* ripe, or possibly it will not be sweet sufficient. (I didn't get them ripe sufficient when I made it).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 955g|
|Calories from Fat 422||17%|
|Total Fat 49.17g||61%|
|Saturated Fat 8.55g||34%|
|Trans Fat 4.17g|
|Total Carbs 460.55g||123%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.1g||67%|