Cost per recipe $4.76 view details
- 2Â 1/2 c. Cake Flour, Sifted
- 10Â 1/2 tsp Double-Acting Baking Pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c. Shortening
- 1 c. Sugar
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 c. Mashed Bananas, 3 Medium Size
- 1/4 c. Buttermilk, Or possibly Sour Lowfat milk
- 1. Sift flour, baking pwdr, soda and salt together.
- 2. Cream shortening with sugar till fluffy.
- 3. Add in Large eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- 4. Stir in vanilla.
- 5. Combine bananas and lowfat milk.
- 6. Add in sifted dry ingredients alternately with lowfat milk to the egg and sugar mix. Begin and end with dry ingredients.
- 7. Pour into oiled 8-inch later cake pans.
- 8. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake 25 to 30 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 958g|
|Calories from Fat 1028||32%|
|Total Fat 116.26g||145%|
|Saturated Fat 27.82g||111%|
|Trans Fat 34.26g|
|Total Carbs 504.33g||134%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||32%|