- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter,
- at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extrac
- Preheat the oven to 325Â°F. Line cupcake pans with liners.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs to creamed mixture, and beat well. Add the bananas creamed mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add all the dry ingredients to creamed mixture at once. Mix until the dry ingredients are completely integrated.
- Add the milk and vanilla. Mix batter for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Fill cupcake liners one-half to three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.