Cost per recipe $1.45 view details
- 1 x 9 inch baked pastry shell
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 2/3 c. water
- 1 x 14 ounce can eagle sweetened conden lowfat milk not evaporated lowfat milk
- 3 x egg yolks beaten
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or possibly butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 med bananas sliced and dipped
- 1 x in realemon lemon juice and liquid removed whipped cream for topping
- In heavy saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in water; stir in sweetened condensed lowfat milk and egg yolks. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat; add in margarine and vanilla. Cold slightly. Arrange 2 bananas on bottom of prepared pastry shell. Pour filling over bananas; cover. Refrigerate4 hrs or possibly till set. Spread top with whipped cream; garnish with remaining banana slices. Chill leftovers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 774g|
|Calories from Fat 302||44%|
|Total Fat 33.99g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 7.08g||28%|
|Trans Fat 4.17g|
|Total Carbs 91.26g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|