Cost per recipe $1.17 view details
- 1 med sweet onions minced
- 1/4 c. Balsamic vinegar or possibly more or possibly red wine vinegar
- Â Â Garlic cloves minced or possibly garlic pwdr to taste (we love garlic)
- 1/2 tsp fresh basil chopped (1/2 to 1)
- 1 tsp sugar (1 to 2) (can substitute aspartame)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix together and let it sit for a while at room temp. Spoon it onto fresh steamed veggies and enjoy! This is especially good on broccoli, asparagus, and green beans.
- Shared by Michael Sweigart (email@example.com).
- NOTES : Here is a great recipe which I learned from in-laws from Brazil. It is good on any steamed veggies, and especially enjoyed on Broccoli, asparagus, green beans.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 195g|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.31g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|