Cost per serving $3.77 view details
- 2 c. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped garlic paste
- 1/2 c. Chiffonade of basil
- 1 x Radicchio head quartered
- 2 x Creole or possibly Beefsteak tomatoes sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 x Red onion sliced 1/4" rings
- 1 x Zucchini sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 c. Sliced assorted wild mushrooms
- (chantrelles, shiitaki, oyster, etc.)
- 1 x Yellow squash sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/2 lb Asparagus spears blanched
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill.
- Season the vegetables with 2 Tbsp. of the extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place all the vegetables on the grill (except for the mushrooms) and grill for 2 min on each side.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, shallots, garlic, and basil together. Season the marinade with salt and pepper. Remove the vegetables from the grill.
- In a glass souffle bowl, alternate layering the different vegetables. Pour the marinade over the vegetables and allow to marinate for 12 hrs or possibly overnight. Either serve the vegetables in the glass container or possibly on a platter. Garnish with parsley.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 259g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 639||91%|
|Total Fat 72.3g||90%|
|Saturated Fat 9.99g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.41g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|