Cost per serving $1.82 view details
- 1/2 c. Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp Grated orange peel
- 2 x Garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 c. Thinly-sliced fresh basil
- 1 tsp Dry Mexican oregano
- 3/4 c. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 8 ounce Soft fresh goat cheese cut 1" thick rounds
- 1/4 c. Finely-diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. Finely-diced yellow bell pepper
- Mix vinegar, lemon juice, orange juice, lemon peel, orange peel, garlic, basil and oregano in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour mix into glass baking dish. Add in goat cheese, turn to coat. Chill at least 2 hrs or possibly up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- Transfer goat cheese to platter. Spoon marinade over. Sprinkle with bell peppers.
- This recipe yields 8 appetizer servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 232||84%|
|Total Fat 26.28g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 6.94g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.69g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|