Cost per recipe $1.12 view details
- Balsamic vinegar 1 ltr
- Dijon mustard 65 grams
- Red onion, minced 350 grams
- Garlic, peeled, mince 50 grams
- Olive oil, extra virgin 700 grams
- Oil, vegetable (corn, sunflower, or salad) 1.3 kg
- Pepper. White
- Water 70 ml
- *Mince onions and garlic in robot coupe or buffalo chopper.
- *add together with balsamic, mustard, water.
- *whisk in oil a bit at a time.
- *adust seasoning and balance flavors
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 261g|
|Calories from Fat 23||26%|
|Total Fat 2.72g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.17g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 13.71g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|