It’s baseball season…Don’t you just love a great tasting hot dog topped with mustard, relish and maybe even ketchup? Well, we’ve created a meatloaf with all these fabulous flavors, only healthy! This dish is not only loaded with flavor, it’s super moist. The skinny on a two slice serving is 169 calories, 3.8 grams of fat and 4 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. Serve with our recipe for Skinny Fries and a vegetable such as steamed broccoli or our Simply Crunchy Slaw.
Weight Watchers (old points) 3
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 4
SKINNY FACTS: for 2 slices
169 calories, 3.8g fat, 19g protein, 16g carbs, 2g fiber, 524mg sodium, 3g sugar
- Meatloaf Ingredients
- 1-1Â¼ pounds package ground turkey
- Â½ cup sweet pickle relish
- â cup spicy brown mustard or regular mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 slice whole wheat or multi-grain bread made into crumbs, (about Â½ cup crumbs), see instructions
- 1 egg white
- Â½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Â¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard-prepared">mustard or regular mustard-prepared">mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan or cooking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- To make bread crumbs: Toast 1 slice bread. Keep the crust on, add to blender or food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- In a large bowl, add the crumbs and all the meatloaf ingredients and mix well.
- Place meatloaf mixture in the center of the baking pan and shape into a 12 x 4 inch loaf by hand. Bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf from oven. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Spread topping all over top of loaf. Let sit for at least 5 minutes. Cut into 12 slices.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||40%|
|Total Fat 8.09g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.07g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.23g|
|Total Carbs 10.45g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|