Cost per serving $0.45 view details
- 1 whl butter (4 ounces)
- 1/4 c. diced celery
- 1/4 c. diced onion
- 1 c. fresh breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Clam juice for moistening
- 1 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 12 x jumbo shrimp - (U16) deveined, and
- Slowly saute/fry the celery and onions in butter till onions are transparent.
- Add in salt and pepper and old bay seasoning. Add in breadcrumbs and mix well. Slowly fold in the clam juice till mix is hard and moist. Don't overmix.
- Stuff the mix generously into the shrimp and place on a well greased sheet pan with the shrimp tails facing up.
- Bake in a slow 325 to 350 degree oven till shrimp is cooked and stuffing is browned, approx 25 to 35 min.
- Baste shrimp and stuffing occasionally with melted butter to keep moist. Prepare a lemon butter sauce by melting some butter and squeezing in fresh lemon juice to taste.
- Add in a little corn starch mixed in water if you would like to give the lemon butter sauce some texture and body.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: This is a swift and simple supper dish, delicious with spicy wild rice and snow peas.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 62g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 25||18%|
|Total Fat 2.81g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.04g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.97g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|