Cost per serving $2.46 view details
- White fish, sufficient for 4-6 servings
- 2 c. Soft bread cubes,about 1/2" cubes
- 1 sm onion, minced fine
- 1 x Green pepper, blanched and minced
- 8 ounce Imitation crabmeat
- 1/4 c. Lemon juice
- 1/2 c. HELLMANS mayo Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all these ingredients together and roll up in fish fillets, securing them with toothpicks. Divide it among four or possibly five good-sized pcs. Bake at 400 for 30 min. During last 10 min pour newburg sauce over fish.
- It's good with flounder, but any white fish will do. I've used large cod and catfish fillets and butterflied them. Just sufficient so you can roll it up over the stuffing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 186g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||21%|
|Total Fat 7.17g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.66g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|