Cost per serving $0.77 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1 med Onion, finely minced
- 3/4 c. Finely minced green pepper
- 3 ounce Can sliced mushrooms, Broiled-in-butter, undrained
- 1 c. Herb seasoned dressing
- 6 ounce Pk frzn king crabmeat, defrosted
- 3/4 c. Chicken broth or possibly clam juice
- 4 x (8-oz) whole trout
- 1. Lightly grease a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish and set aside.
- 2. In a medium-sized heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl heat butter in Microwave Oven 30 seconds or possibly till melted. Add in minced onion and green pepper. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 min or possibly till onion and pepper are tender.
- 3. Add in mushrooms, seasoned dressing and crabmeat.
- Toss to gently combine.
- 4. Add in chicken broth or possibly clam juice and stir to combine. Stuff each fish with some of the mix.
- 5. Secure openings with string,toothpicks or possibly small metal skewers.
- 6. place stuffed fish in prepared baking dish. Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, 10 min or possibly till fish flakes easily with a fork. Let fish stand, covered, at room temperature 2 min to finish cooking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 194g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 304||84%|
|Total Fat 33.97g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 7.23g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.97g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|