Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 1 Can of Cannellini (I had it for the pate)
- 2 Cups of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Lb of Ground Beef
- 1 Jar of Tomato sauce
- 1 Jar of Roasted Red Peppers Chopped
- 1 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Onion Diced
- Italian Parsley Chopped
- Basil Chopped
- Pine nuts
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Box of Large Pasta Shells
- First saute the onion and garlic in a large skillet.
- When the onions become translucent, add the ground beef.
- When it is fully cooked, set it aside to cool a little.
- While you are waiting for the meat to cool, mix the rest of the ingredients except for the tomato sauce, the pine nuts, mozzarella cheese.
- Mix in the ground beef with the cheese mixture.
- Take the mixture and start stuffing the shells. Place the shells in a casserole dish to bake.
- Once you are completed stuffing the shells, top with the tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- While is it is baking, take the pine nuts and toast them lightly in a small skillet.
- Once the cheese is nice and gooey, top the whole casserole dish with the toasted pine nuts.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 146g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 152||62%|
|Total Fat 16.86g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 8.33g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.49g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|