Cost per serving $3.73 view details
- 6 x 5 ounce salmon fillets, skinned
- 25 gm Fresh white breadcrumbs
- 25 gm Fresh Parmesan, coarsely grated
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, minced
- Â Â Grated rind of 1/2 lemon
- 175 gm Chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 25 ml White wine
- 300 ml Double cream
- Â Â Paprika
- Â Â Parsley, minced
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets and place on a baking sheet with magic paper or possibly place in a large buttered roasting tin.
- Measure wine and mushrooms into a pan, boil for 1 minute. Lift out mushrooms and reduce the wine to about 2 Tbsp.. Add in cream, bring to the boil, reduce till a sauce consistency. Season. Return mushrooms to the sauce, cold completely.
- Spoon the cool mushroom mix on each salmon fillet but don't spread to the edge. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley and lemon rind on the mushroom mix and dust with paprika. Leave in the fridge for 24 hrs if necessary. Save the rest of the sauce and reheat and serve separately.
- Bake for 10-15 min on the grid shelf on the floor of the roasting oven. Bake in oven on 220C/gas 7.To tell when the salmon is done, it will have changed from translucent/soft to a pink opaque. Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 235g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 270||61%|
|Total Fat 30.23g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 11.16g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.43g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|