Cost per serving $3.39 view details
- 4 x salmon fillets - (6 to 7 ounce ea)
- 3/4 c. panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- (or possibly fresh breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 c. dry cranberries minced
- 1/4 c. minced green onion
- 3 Tbsp. butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh thyme
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Oil baking sheet. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on sheet.
- Combine panko, cranberries, onion, 2 Tbsp. melted butter, thyme, and lemon peel in medium bowl; blend well. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon onto salmon, dividing equally. Press to adhere. Drizzle with remaining melted butter.
- Bake till topping is golden brown and salmon is just opaque in center, about 20 min.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: Accompany this colorful dish with rice pilaf and baby peas with pearl onions. The kicker: spice bars and orange slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 243g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 325||57%|
|Total Fat 36.32g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 11.76g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.2g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|