Cost per serving $4.75 view details
- 1 x 10 ounce pacific salmon, filleted, skinned, de-boned
- 800 ml extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. lemon juice
- 1 c. maple syrup
- 2 c. white wine
- 20 gm salt
- 10 gm black pepper
- 5 lb red nugget potato, washed, cut in half
- 3 lb carrot, peeled, cut in bite-size pcs
- 3 lb zucchini, washed, cut in bite-size pcs
- 2 lb bell pepper, cored, seeded, cut in bite-size pcs
- 1 bn fresh rosemary
- 3 x lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To prepare the marinade/glaze: mix together 200 millilitres of oil, lemon juice, white wine & 1/3 of the salt & pepper- check seasoning, set aside.
- Prepare vegetables set aside.
- Peel off the leaves of half the rosemary & finely chop. Cut lemon into wedges of 4 and set aside.
- 1 side of salmon will yield 5 portions. Place the salmon in shallow dish with marinade in it, set aside for at least 30 min.
- Toss liquid removed potatoes in some extra virgin olive oil & salt & pepper, put into preheated pan & put in oven. After 10 min add in carrots.
- Pull salmon out of marinade & place "good side" down in preheated & oiled pan, place in oven.
- Add in zucchini & peppers which have been tossed through oil & salt & pepper to pan of cooked vegetables.
- After 20 min, remove salmon & turnover, so good side is facing up. Spoon some of the leftover marinade on the salmon.
- Remove vegetables, sprinkle fresh rosemary over. Return everything to the oven, lowering the temperature to 350 degrees fahrenheit and continue cooking for 10 min longer (less if desired your salmon medium rare).
- Place salmon in middle of serving platter, arrange vegetables around and garnish with fresh lemons and rosemary sprigs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 519g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 660||74%|
|Total Fat 74.71g||93%|
|Saturated Fat 10.63g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 50.3g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g||31%|