There’ll probably be a lot of leftover food for the festive season. This is one of the simple recipes using leftover rice & a can of Campbell Mushroom Chicken that you can use for this X’mas.
Best part of it, you can even make use of this leftover rice & turn it into an Italian Restaurant Menu as gifts for your friends.
* If you’re presenting the Baked Rice as gifts, be sure to include heating instructions for your guests.
- 100g Broccoli
- 10 peeled Shrimps
- 2-3 big Champignon Mushrooms
- 2 Streaky Bacon
- 1 cup of leftover Rice
- Â½ can of Campbell Muchroom Chicken
- Â¼ cup of Water
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Breadcrumbs
- Mozarella & Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Cut broccoli into small parts & rinse thoroughly. Cut bacon into stripes & slice mushrooms.
- Mix rice, water & mushroom with Campbell.
- Heat oil & fry bacon till fragrant. Drain & set aside.
- Using the scented bacon oil, add butter & stir-fry veg & prawns till half-cooked.
- Preheat oven at 250Â°. Grease foil with butter. Mix half the ingredients with rice & transfer into foil. Decorate rice mixture with remaining ingredients.
- Top with cheese. Bake rice for 10 mins or till golden brown & you'll get a cheesy delicious Baked Rice.
- Hope you'll like this simple & economical X'mas gift!
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 388g|
|Calories from Fat 165||18%|
|Total Fat 18.74g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 8.53g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 155.75g||42%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|