Cost per recipe $11.18 view details
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 5 x garlic cloves minced
- 1 lrg eggplant unpeeled, diced
- 2 x green bell peppers diced
- 2 lrg tomatoes minced
- 1 x onion cut 1" pcs
- 1 lrg zucchini cut 1/2" pcs
- 1/2 c. minced fresh basil
- Â Â (or possibly 1 tbspn dry basil)
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 ounce diced feta cheese (optional)
- Heat oil in a heavy, large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add in garlic; stir 1 minute. Add in eggplant, green bell peppers, tomatoes, onion, zucchini and basil. Saute/fry for 5 min. Cover and simmer till all vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, about 25 min.
- Uncover pot and simmer till juice thickens, stirring occasionally, about 10 min. Fold in vinegar; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread in 9-inch pie dish. Sprinkle with cheese, if you like. Bake till heated through, about 20 min.
- This recipe yields about 3 c..
- Yield: 3 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1841g|
|Calories from Fat 596||57%|
|Total Fat 67.73g||85%|
|Saturated Fat 23.15g||93%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 90.96g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 36.7g||122%|