Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 10 small, clean baking potatoes, wrapped in foil
- 2 cups water
- Pour 2 cups water into pot of a 6-quart electric pressure cooker.
- Place heat-proof metal trivet inside.
- Layer in foil-wrapped potatoes.
- Close and lock lid per cooker instructions.
- Set for high pressure, 15 minutes.
- Natural pressure release is recommended for potatoes/beans/rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|