Cost per serving $32.08 view details
- 120 gm MAGGI Large Shells or possibly Rigatoni
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x onion, minced
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp dry basil
- 1 pkt MAGGI Italian Minestrone Soup Mix
- 1/4 c. red wine
- 1 x 400 gram can tomatoes in juice, minced
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 x egg, beaten
- 250 gm cottage cheese or possibly ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese or possibly tasty cheese
- 1/2 c. cooked minced spinach*, well liquid removed
- freshly grnd black pepper
- 3/4 c. grated mozzarella or possibly tasty cheese
- * Use 1 bunch of fresh spinach, or possibly frzn spinach.
- Add in the pasta to a large quantity of boiling salted water and cook for 11 min.
- Drain and place the pasta on the base of a greased ovenproof dish
- (approximately 20cm x 15cm)
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan. Add in the onion and cook for 2-3 min, then add in the oregano and basil.
- Combine the soup mix, red wine, tomatoes and juice.
- Add in to the onion with the tomato paste. Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer over a low heat for 5 min. Stir occasionally.
- Combine the egg, cottage and parmesan cheeses, and the spinach. Season with black pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mix over the pasta.
- Cover the cheese mix proportionately with the tomato sauce, then top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 180 C, for 20-25 min or possibly till the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is golden.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 11256g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 257||12%|
|Total Fat 29.94g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 9.05g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 450.9g||120%|
|Dietary Fiber 111.8g||373%|