Cost per recipe $6.63 view details
- 1 x red bell pepper minced fine
- 1 x green bell pepper minced fine
- 1 c. finely minced onion
- 1Â 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 lrg Large eggs
- 3 c. mashed cooked russet (baking) potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. finely minced fresh parsley leaves
- In a 12-inch non-stick skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the mushrooms with salt and black pepper to taste in 2 Tbsp. of the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 - 10 min, or possibly till the vegetables are tender and all the liquid the mushrooms give off is evaporated. In a large bowl whisk together the Large eggs, the potatoes, the Parmesan, the parsley, and salt and black pepper to taste till the mix is combined well and stir in the vegetable mix. In the skillet heat the remaining 2 Tbsp. oil over moderate heat till it is warm but not smoking, pour in the egg mix, and bake the omelet in the middle of a preheated 325Â°F. oven for 20 to 30 min, or possibly till it is set. (If the skillet handle is plastic, wrap it in a double thickness of foil.) Cut the omelet into wedges and serve it hot.
- Serves 6 to 8.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1427g|
|Calories from Fat 1011||55%|
|Total Fat 113.81g||142%|
|Saturated Fat 32.17g||129%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 114.85g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5g||45%|