This is a nice Friday night dinner.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Cost per serving $1.82 view details
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese â shredded
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 stalks celery â chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions â chopped
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- Dashes of black pepper
- Dashes of chili powder
- 1 lb. of your favorite macaroni
- Preheat Oven 300 degrees:
- Heat 2 tablespoon of butter in a sauce pot. Add the chopped celery and the scallions.
- Add the milk and let the milk heat a bit. Add the cheddar cheese and the parmesan cheese.
- Cook the macaroni as directed and drain.
- Butter a baking dish. Add the macaroni and pour the milk and cheese mixture into the macaroni and toss.
- Top with a little butter, more grated parmesan cheese, dashes of black pepper and a dash of chili powder.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- This is a nice side dish for any night of the week.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 256g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 341||69%|
|Total Fat 38.65g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 24.06g||96%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.65g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|