Cost per serving $0.14 view details
- 1/2 pt creme fraiche or possibly 1/2 pint double cream
- 1 x lemon, juiced
- 2 clv garlic, peeled, and, finely, minced
- 1 x good handful fresh thyme, picked and minced
- 1 x handful grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 x handfuls Jerusalem artichoke, peeled, and, sliced as thick as a pencil
- 2 x good handfuls stale breadcrumbs salt freshly grnd black pepper extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a bowl mix together your creme fraiche, lemon juice, garlic, half the thyme and most of the Parmesan, and season well to taste. Thin out with around 6 to 8 Tbsp. of water and throw in the sliced Jerusalem artichokes.
- Mix well and place everything in an ovenproof baking dish. Cover with tin foil and bake for 35 min. Mix the bread crumbs, the remaining thyme and some salt and pepper with a touch of extra virgin olive oil. Remove the artichokes from the oven, throw away the foil and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan over the top. Then sprinkle the flavored bread crumbs over the Parmesan. Use up all the bread crumbs. Bake in the oven for about 15 min till the bread crumbs are golden brown. If you're in a pokey pokey kind of mood you can poke the artichokes about a bit so some of the bread crumbs fall underneath them. This makes it look more rustic instead of like a crumble.
- Jamie Oliver: The Naked Chef
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 5g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.77g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|