Cost per serving $5.53 view details
- 3/4 c. Cherry tomatoes, plus 1 C mixed red and yellow pear or possibly cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Plus 3/4 t fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Plus 1 3/4 t extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x Oil-cured black olives, pitted and finely minced
- Salt & freshly grnd pepper
- 6 x Baby artichokes
- 4 x 4 ounce fillets halibut or possibly other hard, skin removed white-fleshed fish
- 1 Tbsp. Chervil, coarsely minced, plus 4 sprigs as garnish
- 1 x Bulb fresh fennel
- 2 c. Baby spinach leaves
- 1. Puree 3/4 C cherry tomatoes in a blender and strain through a sieve; throw away solids. Combine tomato juice, 1 Tablespoons each lemon juice and oil, olives, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl; set aside.
- 2. Trim tough outer leaves of artichokes. in a 3-qt pot fitted with a steamer, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. Steam artichokes for 10 min, or possibly till tender. Remove from pot; set aside to cold.
- 3. Heat oven to 400F. Heat a nonstick ovenproof skillet with 1 t oil over medium heat. Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper; place in pan. Cook, on one side only, till well browned, about 4 min. Finish cooking in oven, about 3 more min.
- 4. Meanwhile, quarter artichokes; remove choke only if it is purple.
- Toss artichokes with remaining lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil and minced chervil. Slice pear or possibly cherry tomatoes in half. Set aside.
- 5. Slice fennel crosswise as thinly as possible and arrange on 4 plates. Place fish on top of fennel and arrange artichokes, halved tomatoes, and spinach on plate around fish. Spoon dressing over fish and vegetables. Garnish with chervil sprigs .
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 274g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 74||32%|
|Total Fat 8.38g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.19g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.71g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||27%|