Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 1/2 c. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2/3 c. Kalamata olives pitted, halved
- Â Â (or possibly other brine-cured black olives)
- 2 Tbsp. liquid removed capers rinsed
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 2 lb halibut steak, 1 1/2" thick skinned, boned,
- Â Â and cut into 4 pcs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together lemon juice and mustard. Add in oil in a slow stream, whisking till emulsified. Stir in tomatoes, olives, capers, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Arrange the fish steaks in a ceramic or possibly glass baking dish just large sufficient to hold them in 1 layer. Pour the vinaigrette over fish.
- Cook the fish in middle of oven till just cooked through and no longer translucent/soft, 7 to 9 min.
- Serve fish with the vinaigrette from the baking dish.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 134g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 379||95%|
|Total Fat 42.85g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.67g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|