Cost per recipe $3.03 view details
- 1 c. fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1 c. zucchini, diced
- 1 c. carrots, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 x cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, minced or possibly 1 teaspoon dry
- 6 x to 8 4-ounce. halibut steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam broccoli, zucchini and carrots till just crisp tender. Don't overcook. Combine extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, wine, and dill and shake well. Place halibut steaks in a large baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour extra virgin olive oil mix over steamed vegetable and toss well. Place vegetable over halibut steaks and bake in a 375-degree oven for 12 - 15 min or possibly till fish is tender and flaky.
- Rosemary Potatoes
- 6 to 8 red potatoes, sliced1/4 c. Italian dressing2 teaspoon dry rosemary, crushedSalt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and top with Italian dressing. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and rosemary and bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 45 min or possibly till potatoes are tender.
- Chefs Notes: Use low fat or possibly fat free Italian dressing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 466g|
|Calories from Fat 483||76%|
|Total Fat 54.72g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 7.58g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.16g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||21%|