This is a very good way to eat fish on a portuguese stily. Easy to make and it can be prepared in advance.
Cost per recipe $2.40 view details
- 600 grams fish fillets
- 35 g wheat flour
- 15 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box frozen spinach
- 3,5 dl vegetable bouillon (1 vegetable cube dissolved into 3,5 dl water)
- 1,5 dl de sparkling wine
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 natural yogurt
- 2 tbs olive oil + to oil the ovenproof dish
- Ground black pepper and ground nutmeg to taste
- First, unfroze spinach (you can use the microwave).
- Heat the olive oil and add the spinach, seasoning with some black pepper. Cook and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to moderate (180ÂºC).
- Put the fish fillets on a greased ovenproof dish.
- Add the sparking wine and cover with waxed paper slightly wet. Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce:
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. When itâs hot, add the flour and mix well.
- Slowly stir in the vegetable bouillon and the sauce from the fish, seasoning with black pepper and nutmeg.
- Let it boil in moderate heat, always stirring.
- Mix the yogurt with the egg yolks and carefully stir in the sauce.
- Spread the spinach on the ovenproof dish. Set fish on top. Add the sauce and pour on some grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take it to the over until itâs golden brown on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 962g|
|Calories from Fat 192||22%|
|Total Fat 21.63g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 6.24g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.59g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g||31%|