Cost per recipe $8.53 view details
- 1 lb eggplant, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 lrg Spanish onion, peeled, cut in 1/4" slices
- 1/2 lb zucchini, sliced in 1/4"
- 1/2 lb yellow squash, sliced in 1/4" rounds
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. parmigiano cheese
- 5 lrg Large eggs
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pt cream
- 3 Tbsp. parmigiano cheese, grated
- Â Â salt and pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Oil a deep 2 qt (8 c.) baking dish. Heat 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil in large sauteepan and cook onion slices very slowly till tender, but not brown.
- Remove from pan. Add in the other 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil to the pan and saute/fry eggplant, zucchini and squash till tender. Combine with the onion and season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- In the food processor, combine all ingredients for the batter. Place in a large bowl and combine with the cooked vegetables.
- Pour into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake for 45 min. Remove the foil and top with 2 Tbsp. Parmigiano and bake for an additional 15 min or possibly till set.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1600g|
|Calories from Fat 2233||85%|
|Total Fat 252.55g||316%|
|Saturated Fat 61.71g||247%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 59.31g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.0g||67%|