Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Carnation evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 475F. Spray 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine mustard and evaporated milk in shallow bowl.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken into mustard mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in the center.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 118g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||26%|
|Total Fat 4.87g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.17g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 7.52g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|