Cost per recipe $2.29 view details
- 12 med Skinned and boned chicken breast halves (I used 8, it just meant more sauce)
- 1 med Onion, quartered
- 2 x Chopped cloves of garlic
- 3/4 c. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dry mustard
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Salt (I used less)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- I made this last week for Shabbas lunch, and it was so delicious I made it for yesterday also. Pretty easy, but looks very elegant.
- Puree everything except the chicken breasts in a blender or possibly food processor.
- Lay the chicken breasts in a baking pan in a single layer, and pour the sauce over it. Chill for around eight hrs. (I only did it for two, and it came out fine.) Turn the breasts over once during refrigeration.
- Bake at 400 for ten min, turn them over, and bake for another ten min. Serve garnished with shredded chives, scallions, etc.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 380g|
|Calories from Fat 489||83%|
|Total Fat 55.35g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 7.58g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.71g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|