Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- baked cheese
- 4 x 4 ounce. rounds chevre salt and pepper, to taste cumin
- 8 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 4 tsp canola oil compote
- 1 tsp gelatin
- 3 ounce blush wine
- 3 x ripe peaches
- 1 x habanero chile
- 3 ounce orange juice sugar to taste
- Press and shape cheese rounds into patties about 5 inches in diameter. Dust each with salt, pepper, and a healthy pinch of cumin. Place each on a spotlessly clean ovenproof bread and butter plate about the same size as the cheese.
- Top each with 2 TBSP of bread crumbs and drizzle with 1 tsp. of oil. Bake at 350-degrees F. for 15 min, till cheese is lightly browned and bubbling slightly.
- Blom gelatin in wine. Steam peaches for 30 seconds then shock in cool water.
- Peel and pit peaches, then slice each into 6 pcs. Wearing gloves to protect your skin, trim chile, removing all seeds. Dice to size of brunoise [1/8" dice].
- In saucepan, add in all ingredients except sugar. Once mix comes to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook 25 min or possibly till thickened. Add in sugar to taste and chill.
- Serve dollop (about 2 ounces) of compote on center of baked goat cheese or possibly alongside in a ramekin. Garnish with fresh chervil or possibly cilantro.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 29||23%|
|Total Fat 3.31g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.66g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.29g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|