Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 1. Heat oven according to direction on the back of the crescent rolls
- 2. Dived dough into two rectangles rather than four triangles lay side by side and press edges together so you have a square
- 3. Lay Brie on top of square and gather up edges so which you completely encase the cheese
- 4. Turn over so the gathered part is on the bottom and place on a baking sheet
- 5. Bake according to direction on the rolls
- 6. If you are using the nuts; while the brie is baking, toast the nuts in butter either in a fry pan or possibly in the microwave
- 7. Remove Brie from the oven and let set about 5 min
- 8. Place brie on serving tray and top with toasted nuts, surround with slices of hard fruit such a as apples and pears.
- Variations: A. For a sweeter taste spread 2 Tablespoons Apricot jam over the brie before you wrap it up Place brie jam side.
- B. filo dough, or possibly puff pastry can be used instead of the crescent rolls
- Ellen's favorite and ALWAYS at any of our family get-to-gethers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 19g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 64||81%|
|Total Fat 7.31g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.61g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.07g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|